1. Chaz "X-Ray" Schilens will not play Sunday. Looks like the foot is taking longer to heal than the Raiders expected. Not a good sign for Raiders passing game. At what point do the Raiders stop relying on rookie receivers to carry the passing offense? It is so rare for a rookie receiver to be productive, you would think that reason alone would mean getting Higgins and Walker on the field. Walker wont play again and Higgins just isn't getting any plays run his way.
2. Seymour was fined for pulling Clady's hair last week. In my mind hair is part of the uniform, so tugging on it is fair game. If you tugged a guys shoulder pad would you be fined $7,500?
3. Looks like the infamous Friday practice was more crisp this time around. I hope it translates.
4. Eugene is back into the starting role at free safety. Huff gets nickel work. Maybe that is good, because Huff was really productive playing in the nickel packages.
5. Andre Johnson and Nnamdi Asomugha have mutual respect. These guys are the best and the matchup will be fun to watch.
6. John Marshall made fun of the Cable punch allegations with Jerry McDonald. Funny.
7. Russell played "fine" last Sunday. He also cares despite his body language and previously reported Saturday night activities. If he can't get it together this week, something is serious wrong with his head. Uncle Ray Ray or just NFL pressure?
8. Darren McFadden has played badly, admits it, knows it, and is ready to get out there and run on a terrible rush defense. Fumblitis cause? Lack of focus. He isn't keeping the ball against his body. I equate it to the difference between a loaf of bread and a precious artifact.
9. Justin Miller is back. Hopefully we can get some drive starts past the 20 yard-line. Sure could help JaMarcus to not have to throw from his own endzone.
10. Full game preview Saturday. Breaking down all the key matchups.