The previous blog post regarding Kirk Morrison’s contract offer with the Chiefs was an April Fools’ Day prank.
It was admittedly fun for me to watch the news spread through cyber-space faster than Darrius Heyward-Be can run a 40 yard dash.
I provided some clues within the post and on the blog.
- The header of the site reads “Chiefs Blog.” With a Chiefs logo.
- The contract offer was a bit generous…borderline insane.
- The Raiders have 7 days to match, not 5.
- I don’t think Kirk Morrison is the best player on the Raiders defense.
- Kirk Morrison has said to be a very poor fit for the 3-4 defense.
Happy April Fools’ Day!
Post a Comment